Thursday, June 9, 2011

Written in lonely time

Perhaps, the night is never lonely and the company.
The night, when the other people all sink like water has entered the dreamland of TianMei. But there are always some people cannot sleep!
Avoid daylight the noise of the earth, have no ear forever; trivia As if only arrived at this moment to have your own a peace. For you to be alone. So I always should be in this light night light think of himself.
Acacia as snow, years had climbed up the forehead, littered the corners with gray. In a "poor old man first." not white Miss like crazy, creeping in my mind, my memory diverted to the space. Penetration into my intestines, filar silk into my skin. Will I tortured to was black and blue all over. So, on a night like this I was destined to be very painful.louis vuitton epi leather
But it's hard not only is my all, I think the ancients in such sleepless night also have the same feeling. Sorrow is like autumn idle haunting and long. "Take over the water, this project without their can be eliminated." So they YuYueMing night or alcohol, but the shadow of three people loneliness makes a deep wound on everywhere; Several cup drops into the cup, into the heart of the endless flow love tears! They YuQingFeng or on the dance of the qing dynasty, and fiddled messy shadow, the speech not "lover and distant, but since Pennsylvania acacia" sadness...... I can't follow the ancients, not on the heroic and ease of xing; And also have no shadow dance out free and easy. Just arrived at this moment, hard to avoid can think of a person.
She may have not a face, or have not through the person of words. But the understanding each other as if let we became friends. DuoNian fellowship At the moment of if she's sleeping, or as much as I can't sleep in this long night? If true and I can't sleep, as to talk about how BingZhu together, one of the things is not life chang zai! But she has far to think about it, can't help but look at hand grabbed the phone, cell phone has been I knead have to sweat be soiled, streaming with that familiar with the number had not turned over many times, but I still didn't have the heart to the phone and call out. Maybe she was in sound sleep, I don't want to bother her, don't want to put her waking from a dream; I also don't want to disturb the peace. Sometimes, miss a person, only need such miss quietly enough is enough. I need is the feeling, don't need to break it!!!!! It was the calm lake a wang blue lake, deep, you look so far seen bottom. Everything so mysterious uncertain, then you can sit next to jerky, his chin to look into this people, on how far. But, once a small stones into the lake, they broke the silence of the original, layer upon layer caused ripples disturbed my mind. So, I often in such sleepless night think of something, a person. It couldn't help reminds me of her.louis vuitton fashion bags
"Sky gradually far gradually is endless, such as its constantly." all the In the sleepless night, tonight, I put a hit, YuQingFeng month summer for yao to send a copy of greetings and sincere wishes for her if she all well?

No comments:

Post a Comment