Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rainy night listening to porch

In a lamp with a dizzy yellow light night under the lonely lamp, alone in appearing alongside the narrative window, listening to the rain outside the window the rustling, stir up on the wires; The rain is like jumping islets of jade bead, rolling scattered in tracts sings, fall into my heart. A burst of the cold winds blow and the moist air contains moisture pushed open the Windows, entered the room, instantly, moist air filled with my whole space. I couldn't help but breathed deeply, with moisture vapor and pure and fresh air into my inward parts, quickly penetrate my intestines, immediately, I am the spirit of it as one of the great.
Haven't met such a rainy night.louis vuitton damier purses
Now, all the trouble, all the pain, with all the sorrow, and all are thrown to the brain behind; At this moment, the world as I alone am left; All around the world all inclusive in my the small room. Although it is not enough to wide; the space It was not the adornment of costly; The inside of the display is also extremely humble. But it is carrying my life and all of the "if the ark", as is now out the window, while the rain poured down as is the world by the flood, and the waters long, I can safely in my hut stood by the window, the world TingYu xuan feel warm. My house is small, but it can for me from the rain, for I place to place, and now made won't have to worry about, suffered from wind and rain, drifting out won't have to worry about GuLv fetters, of no fixed abode, Ming process where... dared ask Only then can feel, the cabin thoroughly, is how sweet! Now, as if I became the world's most happiness, because I have got a their own place cabins, this will be enough.
Remember the classical pieces it have a track called "rain dozen banana" tunes, and that kind of emotional appeal and serene, harmonious atmosphere as I a long-term drift long people suddenly had his dwelling place of that no longer constantly to the peace of the wind and joy. Listening to the rain outside the window drops, but in the leaves play ass, tumble into my heart: guru-guru-heard plants in the water, happily in the mad to pick up using). Yes, the long drought the mood of rain water to; Wander long people thirst for the stability of the heart-as I feeling of joy.
Once, how many sleepless night with, I was alone sit up to the window, to the sky went alone JieTan. Finally, I read "QingDeng zhaobi people sleep, early thewindow are not temperature." This is the pain and loneliness cao xueqin, this is also the suffering of Lin daiyu fairy xiaoxiang heart, it is a kind of how can't own sad!!!!! Is "three hundred and sixty days a year, FengDaoShuangJian strict phase forced" of the helpless; Is "deserted nest of sorrow, and poured out" the mood, have experienced pain of life, is not completely out of the experience.louis vuitton damier wallets
Remember the late with Mr. TanYanKai tea old Mr. (of the kuomintang government was chairman) had "ChaYan not rest, and there is YuXuan bulky book notes before when TingYu" verse. This expression is a removable politicians at home and the unemployed to remember but lonely. Such a mood vaguely to me.
Rainy night listening to porch. How is how vivid word, and needed with a heavy heart, how, how to appreciate. "What were cut the west window when the candle, but words like" listen to the when bashan to the wife and children of li is missing and the desire to family; "The security 10 million DaBi between the poor, all the self-value joys yan" hear out of du fu's YouGuoYouMin enthusiasm. And I, rainy night, is to my mind back to the remote was wet from the rain, my heart, my thoughts into the distance with. Make the star wet heart fluttering, no longer stray

No comments:

Post a Comment