Monday, June 13, 2011

A light wind blew up thy skirts

Sometimes, I like to stand in the wilderness in the wind, let thy skirts that's cool, flying feeling, let me have the feeling of want to cry.
Hometown in my eyes, is a windy places. My hometown in Inner Mongolia, there is the open field, and around deeply over the remainder of the flocks and horses, green grass in the sun set off a golden light, and sometimes came the pastoral, spleen, your heart will be an unrecoginized feeling refreshed.
I like in the field stop heard the voice of blowing. When the wind blows, and think SuMa cheek crisp linen, the breeze stroke can feel you are grown old, whereas flying hair up right in the eyes. Sprinkle following Sometimes there is filar silk cool wind dived into clothing, FuShi gently tap the skin. If, in the summer, the wind will also be thy skirts, filar silk cool blow to sweat will let person no longer tired of the hot summer is everywhere.coach poppy dream c zip top black tote
I've been sentimentally attached to the wind the feeling of thy skirts, because the wind in my memory is always in that gentle, always like that, sometimes at upsets my peace, sometimes can provocative up my memories of the infinite. As the home and I YuanYuanJinJin to see it thirty years, it but warm, let me no matter where in memory and attachment; It sometimes is cold, let I can always remember childhood misfortune, and even every day every night in struggled to forget and unforgettable.
Home for me, is a windy and sad memories. The childhood I and my second sister born in this piece as the vast grassland, long in this piece of the vast grassland. And it is in that windy season, at the age of 8 second sister took five years old I in near the grass to play. Memory, that day the sun all the more intense, thorn I cannot open my eyes, I opened the second sister thy skirts blotted sunshine, take two elder sister hand excited to walk, the wind is from the second sister thy skirts gap is soft and blows, and filar silk cool meaning let me happy and clinking, I let go of the second sister thy skirts, restricting ran up and play with the... .
Do not know from since when, two elder sister suddenly stood transfixed, his face was turning blue, white and change then slowly let fall. When I saw her with eyes was saturated with tears, a glittering and translucent tears ran down her cheeks, still in the sun like a dazzling shining pearls. The wind was blowing gently, blowing her thy skirts, soft cloth and in the wind, suddenly, suddenly left, from the right, the small broken flower blossoming cloth scattered in between heaven and earth, wanders down there.
Two elder sister is congenital heart disease passing. Until she died for many years, and I can still clearly remember the day scene, of the wind from her cheeks, blowing from her body blows, and thy skirts from her between blew over coach poppy dream c leather tote satchel brown
Two elder sister, when I'm standing in the earth and the heaven, felt the breeze stroke, I'll heartache to cry, you may perceive it. When I'm standing in the breeze, at the mercy of the wind blowing my hair, I thy skirts, blow my mind pain, you may like me thy skirts waved in the wind, the heart in the wind ZhongZhen fibrillation, memory in the wind echoed.
The wind blew over thy skirts perhaps is a feeling, a kind of scenery, and I had to let it become the most deep memory pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment