Wednesday, June 22, 2011

worry for the country and the people

Say the real owner or Jielikefu home Kazan University, seminaries and other institutions, college students, they put here as a meeting point. andy20dtiblogblog dtiblog blog


These people always worry for the country and the people, whenever there is any news: News about the article, the books of some of the arguments, the city or university in the tragic incident so that they from the city of Kazan every corner of the flock, pushed Jielikefu family to the grocery store, impassioned frenzy debate,


 some debate on the loud together, and some hid in the corner whispering. Often they used a big thick book, and a finger prick the surface of each side to argue, saying their own opinion.
I do not quite understand what they argue, but I would think that the truth has been watered down their rough talk, as poor families, like the soup of oil, few stars, "I even think that there are several college students, 



and the Volga River coast against the separatist Orthodox Christians, those holding the old guy who hold the Bible as pedantic, of course, I know the original intention of the University who is good, they want to live better,


 the truth is that a good play down their empty comment , but not all drown, after all, they want to change the old situation, I understand, I had the same idea. listen to them speak, I often find the words to say but did not say.tahneeszw blogspot blog

Come into contact with these people, made me ecstatic, as if he incurs lifting the ban prisoners.

No comments:

Post a Comment