Friday, June 10, 2011

I finally understand the father

My father in my picture books written the book title on the leading role ", the contents of the book I've don't remember, but it JuanXiu neat script of "leading role" two words, have already very depths in my young memory. Father often said to me, is a person can not arrogant, but not without pride.
In memory, was a silent, gentle character and a little gentle appearance, in with someone, never and people collision.
Father is a journey expert, early maritime transport run south and north, travel the four winds, informed, township of the "Sue the boss said," will be a country celebrity, praise quite a lot. Just, father and mother eccentric, the personalities clash, in a New Year's eve, with the eldest brother and me, and the mother of a separation. Remember that year I had just five years old.louis vuitton leather wallets
From then on, I follow father spent five years at sea the wandering career. Five years it is childish and pure naive years, I is lack a mother's love child. The mother's face in my childhood memory is blank. And the father was once, years of wind and rain on his face prematurely deep wrinkles wrote, is dead, such as general as a blow to have fallen worthless old man.
Father to me severely, rarely hit people. But, occasionally a two reprimanded and punish, can let you unforgettable, dare not naughty mess around. 70 years of coastal fishing village is quite poor. For father left home with her mother, of no fixed abode is separated. Listen to my sister said, grandfather consists of six children, all boys, father is the boss is, when property is of substantial, there are several house remained. That year, for ZhuaZhuangDing, father in order to protect the twin are not get sold, the house property of the all filling d. In ten years, our home were moved to five times, on average every two years to move again.
I came to the school age, in my sister's, led me to return to her mother's side, but the parents still is separated, and was a closed-door strangers. My elementary school five grade, father, for more than 62 years old, my father has not disease sea production at home, to leisure. For the new house in the mountains near the house, there are many vacant lots, father on the vacant lot kind of some fruits and vegetables. And once in a while I eat live in mother's father, just to take the name of vegetables in his once lived around the house. I have traveled freely between two homes, become connected father, mother of communicating "bridge", however, in the countryside has not yet open s, secular, bound the prejudices of the feudal thought became parents could not cross the gap between feelings, they finally or no composite marriage. Mother dying, father from stroke paralyzed, once the husband and wife bed actually could not see the last one side, this is a twist of fate or age sad?
Mother died of the next morning, I to the pole, father in reed from my eyes sensed the what, just silently in tears, this is the first time I saw his father was crying, is the only one. My father to loudly said 1, "mother is here by you, I hate you......" This is the first time in my life dare to father yelled. Father softly: "I argued where there is......" In the words of injustice and implicit too much but. Grow up, I from elder words, know the focal point of the contradiction is parents, personalities clash, father, mother, outgoing, introverted, leading to a nagging all the often quarrel. Father is a AiMianZi person, can not stand the kind of character, mother leaving home, in a fit of pique with eldest brother and the minimum life I moved to the ship. Today, when I dad, I just for understanding the father of that excuse, hidden behind how much the feelings of sorrow of life, how many helpless. I finally understand the father, I also forgive the father. If father came in them, I just want to say: "to his father's father, I'm so sorrylouis vuitton luggage accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment