Wednesday, June 22, 2011

do not like what people called "genius"

In their eyes, I like the hands of a good carpenter wood, they hope to use it chipped out of a different type of wood where the Central Committee of the family to.
"This is genius." In the face when they see each other, louis vuitton outlet 



so my total sell out, but also with the pride of an apparently proud of gas, like a child running around the streets even met a five kopecks coin, and then can not to others show off their own. I do not like what people called "genius", "Project Runway" and the like, and I was abandoned orphans is true. 


Sometimes I have to learn to guide students who make me feel depressed, Once, I saw the window in the bookstore a book entitled "cautionary maxim," the book, I read do not understand the meaning of the title, but I want to see this book , went to a seminary where students borrow.
"You look. Brother. You're not a bloody fool you. So what you see what you see, stretched claws of the Freeze." This looked like a black, curly hair, thick lips, white teeth, the future Archbishop Mr. sarcastically said to me.


The training taught him rude hurt me. Later, I was picking the book, this money, some earn my work at the pier, there on the end is borrowed from Jielikefu there. This is what I like to buy the first thing the children's book, I cherish, is still preserved.
In general, college students are very strict requirements for me: I once read "Introduction to Sociology," a book, I thought the author



 First nomadic exaggerated the impact on people's cultural life, the second is ignored and creative in order to stray and hunter feat. I told my idea of ​​a university student in linguistics, listening to my questions, he goes full of female beauty suddenly serious and solemn face up, told me from the "critical power" issue, whining for almost an hour.louis vuitton handbags 

No comments:

Post a Comment