Thursday, June 16, 2011

LV to see A cup of water

Zange Liang ah! Have something to say when the end can not always say in private. We went to this office, the side of tea, while talk business, talk over, we started to talk about a private matter. "He put down the LV to see A cup of water, poured a cup of hot tea down, smiled and said.andy20dtiblogblog dtiblog blog
A water glanced at him, smiles sheepishly: "I can not do personal business after work, we still talk about it! Otherwise, I would sooner or later this will be your vice president to the demerits of. Yes, what the total, said private matter, how you intend to deal with Haruko? "
A water where the LV was asked to tell his troubles to the Arab-Israeli water, and in turn, asked him: "Yes ah! I thought about this matter last night, has been unable to sleep, then you talk about, how to do ? "
A water thought, said: "Actually, I think Haruko too bad this person is simply not a skittish woman, she just stranded in Beijing and ... ah ... I see! He always, I say a thing , you can not have any views on me? "
What is a tiger, waved shouted: "You see you, I'm not saying it! You help me make a decision."
"He always, since we lost that Mr. Chang after his wife and son, has been out of sorts, but he especially liked to listen to Haruko singing, but also quite like Haruko. You must have heard, Zhang day in the life style of this array But all aspects of change. people have become particularly spirit, like his wife and children, as there is in the spirit of his side. "A water comes here, to see how LV.
He fell into meditation LV, he knows the meaning of A water. After a child, he said dismissively: "Well, I like Haruko, Haruko but I can not be destroyed because of my family and marriage; however, can not let the bad guys fall into the hands of the spring sub-head. Listen to what you said, the idea is very reasonable. Haruko is a good girl, all right! but ... ... Haruko agree? Also, people Zhang, Would you? "tahneeszw blogspot blog
A water one where LV agreed, and quickly smiled and said: "As long as you promised, and this matter on the package in my body was."

No comments:

Post a Comment