Friday, June 24, 2011

Sister

Sister, I felt like a lot to tell you, but I do not know where to start. I remember you said you, you are my first friend network, but also my first message after the opening of space, is also my first thoughts of the people talk. Always believed that fate, we wanted a nice ring. Sister still remember the first time we contact you? At that time the family bought the computer, not familiar to all, taught me to chat with friends do not understand space, I accidentally broke the. Inadvertently walked into your room, be touched by your article, you ventured to the message, friends please. And leave their QQ number. You will soon add me, you say you are not on the line during the day on weekdays, and it is Tianyuan coincidence, the day did not go to the factory.
Like all the initial chat, we asked each other what people. Really did not expect that it is the fellow. A kind of intimacy, however, by the liter. Asked to find the age, the cries of her sister called you a warm and familiar. At that time the home video bad, you still open your own good a beautiful sister! Because I type too hard, you recommend voice chat, and soon, your sweet soft voice, you can say I hit it off. Reproduced by an article, my sister asked me a privacy issue, initially, my sister is some rebuke. Strange words you cross shallow depth. After all, we are just acquaintances. But look at you Ruhuasiyu, listening to your sweet and soft clear voice, the heart also relieved. Originally a cheerful and lively little girl, you say you just an ordinary human curiosity. Sister with a woman can intuitively know the unique is not so simple, they still made
​​no secret of talking about his regret. Because the glory of your sweet and soft cover where there is a irresistible force.

No comments:

Post a Comment