Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Passage of time

Passage of time, a turn in 1989 no contact, perhaps you had been there the old earth, I have thought and you will meet a variety of ways, perhaps not full of cherry trees in a romantic reunion with you, but I believe at least meet in a corner, but the edge of the word a release, there is no common sense, and perhaps one other edge of the word, is life, perhaps eight or ten years, there is too much unpleasantness of life, melancholy, there is little unable to let go things, and although some people have gone away but still do not have to dig to deepen in the bottom of my heart from memorable. function-lily blogspot blog
I have thought long lost all your guys, but with no mutual friends, the years you change your number, were displaced in the years you had the kind of lifestyle, what kind of friends encounter.
I do not have the years gone well with regards to bad, and I take life not too high, just to move forward. And in accordance with the principles of his life been, life board map, meaningless good or bad, is not about good or bad, is so life go on, but one thing I never wronged themselves.
Pleased to see that outside the family, I have poured heart Xiangxi known to have been knowing each other.
Well-being scale, was living a life of dissipation, it was just to comfort, are happy, and my life has always been to chart their own board, no way to tell me how to go, I just go its own way, neither do outrageous things, and do not care how people look, how to think.
Life now, I think the top grade of life, is to find the intersection of spiritual knowledge has been, a people who understand their own, or when the full pressure of friends to share.blakeszw88 yaplog blog

No comments:

Post a Comment