Monday, June 20, 2011

I think this is over next to it

I think this is over next to it, probably every time, is not only a thin split a little bit to me, in this storm and thunder, I imagine that they have been crushed, and a little casual, will be blown open, more small ah life.
All over the world are cold, my heart just more hot, and I eagerly embrace the hope, "ah go home quickly!" Has breathable clothes, and bicycles are also bad, and I desperately kicking, what do not care, and home! I only have it in one direction.
When I appeared in front of his wife when she was in shock and asked me "how do you come back, so under heavy rain, thunder and so big, you avoid the rain will not come back." I looked around her sleeping son, casually agreed with, like, "the best place to shelter from the rain, is home Yeah, see you, I can rest assured." andy20dtiblogblog dtiblog blog
Heavy rain, like the world should wash the clean, fresh happy that I can not enjoy, too volatile, and I like to just peace.
I think of the night drinking situation, I love very much love to drink, Aiming Ming in vain to speak, like today, the students have some vague talk, so I stumbled, Ruzhui fog. Life's too many variables, Xiangponaodai is futile, I can not think of the students, then, tomorrow, tomorrow I think again, there must be a way, today, is not thought.
But there is one thing, but it is so understood, family, regardless of when, all of my open, gently greet me, give me peace and light, I was eager to love her, the clear cold rain, I own a fiery heart.tahneeszw blogspot blog

No comments:

Post a Comment