Friday, June 24, 2011

I chatted up my sister's friend

A friend of your sister know that the reviews do, fine people. Ha ha ha. A few days ago, I heard a higher rating, it is to give all women are jealous of the word, my sister was there so my heart is a little sour, a little bit of ah. Say you are a friend to all the men willing to die for your woman. Really, this woman can live up to his sister, but also live up to the dead one back, but also live up to the dead one back.
Sister, destined previous life I really want to come you, every time I see your name, there is always a difficult to explain intimacy. I hope this does not offend the other sister said. Perhaps preconceived reason. I remember you said you had, every time you open QQ, you do not always look first. My sister is talking, you just opened, do not know what I'm not looking for it. Because you are only a few friends.
I chatted up my sister's friend, although you have said you are thin contacts with friends, talk to your husband's favorite, about her daughter's cleverness, however, know my sister, my sister is on, you are still a mystery the same woman, the enigmatic woman ah. Sister do not know how to have that kind of unspeakable charm, and in front of my sister, you are will be spoiled. The same as Nver Shen, sister can not not pet you.
Sister should be said that a perfect woman, flower of beauty, sweet and soft voice, ethereal taste, my sister was a smart and talented, so that each can not forget people who know. Sister's understanding, cheerful sister, sister's All in all, my sister Yeah, no wonder your friends say you are a woman in heaven, how can you share all the good it all, my sister jealous. So my sister said a few sour grapes, then it, my heart better by some. Sister, you know, too perfect sometimes regrettable. No taste of love, sadness, but also a little something sweet taste. Sister Yeah, you like a butterfly, flying over the colorful, just beautiful to watch, never stop tasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment